Tryouts will be held on September 18th and 19th.
Register at https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/326299
Please plan on attending both sessions. For questions about tryouts and the program in general, see our FAQ
Sunday, September 18th: **Beaver Lake Middle School**
4th Grade: 9:30-10:30am
5th Grade: 10:30-11:30am
6th Grade: 11:30am-12:30pm
7th Grade: 12:30-1:30pm
8th Grade: 1:30-2:30pm
*Monday, September 19th: **Pine Lake Middle School**
4th Grade: 6:00-6:40pm
5th Grade: 6:40-7:20pm
6th Grade: 7:20-8:00pm
7th Grade: 8:00-8:40pm
8th Grade: 8:40-9:20pm
A few important notes:
- Have your player ready and in place 10 minutes prior to their tryout session. This will allow us to check them in and answer any questions you may have about the program.
- COVID-19 Protocols and requirements will be posted to our website and you will receive an additional email prior to tryouts. SGSB is closely following all guidance issued at the state and local level.
- Tryout results will be published on the skylineselect.com website as soon as teams are formed. We anticipate this announcement by 5:00 pm on September 20th.
- Have your daughter show up to tryouts in non-Skyline Select basketball clothes. Past players, please don't wear your uniform or team specific clothing. A numbered tryout pinnie will be provided for each girl to wear over their shirts.
- As always, parents are not allowed to watch or be in the gym while players are being evaluated.
NEWS & EVENTS
Tip Off Tournament Schedule
The Tip Off Tournament schedule will be posted on Tuesday, November 1st @ 8pm.Read More