SGSB is committed to providing a safe environment for our players and parents to play, spectate and enjoy youth basketball. The only constant with COVID-19 guidance is change. This page will serve to inform you on our current protocols. You will also find links below to what the state is currently mandating or recommending. All mandated protocols will be followed exactly. Any recommended protocols will be discussed and considered by the board of directors before implementation.
Washington State Department of Health Guidance for Club Sports: DOH Link
K-12 Schools Requirement: K-12 Schools Link
SGSB 2021 Tryouts Covid Protocols:
- Girls must self attest prior to participation. If not feeling well or symptomatic do not attend and let SGSB know.
- Temperature checks will not be performed for entry.
- Masks will be worn indoors regardless of vaccination status.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use throughout the sessions.
- Facilitators and Evaluators will wear masks at all times.
SGSB COVID Safety Plan